Family Owned & Operated
Family means everything to us and helping others means everything to our family. We're a proud family owned and operated business.
Fast Shipping From USA
If our products are in stock they are located right here in our warehouse in Texas where we personally pack and ship to our customers.
No Price Gouging
We hate seeing products that help save lives in a time of need being marked up. We're committed to affordable prices for our customers.
Honesty & Transparency
We heard about the scams. We heard about purchases never arriving. And we see the price gouging. We promise to be honest and transparent with you in every step. We have nothing to hide.
The Makrite SEKURA series are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface.
Each disposable SEKURA-321 respirator includes an adjustable padded aluminum nose piece and straps to provide a proper fit for all face types. More flexible around the edges, their 3D contour design adapts to the wearer's facial features easier than cone-style respirators.
Vertical fold masks easily fold flat when they are not in use. They fit well with goggles or helmets, so they are convenient for many different types of jobs.
Note: N95 particulate filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
Head bands go over the head (not ear loops).
- N95 NIOSH approved for ≥ 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols
- Helps protect against dust, influenza bacteria, and other harmful airborne particles
- 3D shape ensures the tightness and increased the breathing volume of the mask
- Designed to improve air permeability and make wearing / breathing more comfortable
- Adjustable nose clip with soft and comfortable nose foam
- Elastic head bands have enough elasticity to achieve a good seal, not tight
- Fluid resistant
- Latex free
- Size: One size fits most
- Sold per piece. Box may not be included to save on shipping costs or unless the proper quantity that is included in the box is ordered.
- NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-7638