Family Owned & Operated
Family means everything to us and helping others means everything to our family. We're a proud family owned and operated business.
Fast Shipping From USA
If our products are in stock they are located right here in our warehouse in Texas where we personally pack and ship to our customers.
No Price Gouging
We hate seeing products that help save lives in a time of need being marked up. We're committed to affordable prices for our customers.
Honesty & Transparency
We heard about the scams. We heard about purchases never arriving. And we see the price gouging. We promise to be honest and transparent with you in every step. We have nothing to hide.
These are what we call "Everyday Use" Face Masks.
Heading over to the grocery store?
Want to take a stroll through the park?
Socially distancing with friends or family?
These masks are perfect for that and other "everyday" activities. They offer more protection than Disposable 3-PLY masks.
KN95 Everyday Use are the KN95 masks we have in stock that we do not have FDA and CE registrations for but they are still acceptable for everyday activities and civilian use. We only carry these for our customers who do not use KN95 masks in toxic environments and want to pay lower prices for their KN95s.
They may be packaged individually or in packs of 5, 10 or 20. These masks come with layers of non-woven fabric. They contain breathable properties, are skin-friendly and soft. As disposable dust masks, they can be used in various settings and works against air pollutants, pollen, allergies, and dust particles. They all have an elastic band that loops around each ear to stay fit in place.
4 or 5 Layers
May Be In Packs of 5, 10, 20 or Individually Wrapped
|Competitive, More Affordable Prices|
|Large Stock Available + Bulk Order Discounts|
|Ships from Dallas, TX|
- Bulk orders?
- These masks are not to be used as a replacement for gas masks or as a medical mask.
- These mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments.
- Civilian use, not medical use.
- Use the mask within 2-3 years of manufacture date. Masks should be stored in a dry and ventilated location 23ºF – 122ºF (-5ºC – 50ºC, humidity <80%).
- We do not recommend washing these masks. They are disposable.
- The masks will come without a box but still packaged inside the plastic bags that manufacturers originally shipped them in.
- These specific masks do not have any FDA or CE certifications or registrations.
- We do not ship with the box but the masks will be wrapped in plastic bags.
- Although we believe these are KN95, we cannot guarantee the 95% filtration due to the inability to produce proper documentation.
- The image of the masks you see on this product page might slightly vary from the actual masks you end up receiving. Such things as a pin inside or outside, elastic band types, etc. The actual product may vary due to updates in design, manufacturers, updates in comfort, etc.
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.